From selecting gear to safety tips to favorite trail snacks, Hiking Expert John McKinney shows how to share the joys of nature—and the fun of hiking—with kids.
- Re-connect kids with nature and the great outdoors.
- Help kids work as a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Learn what to pack, what to wear and how to pick a hike kids will like.
Leave no child inside! Complete with The Trailmaster’s tips for hiking with kids of all
ages, from babies to toddlers to teens.
- Hiking Gear
- All About Trails
- Hike Smart
- Hiking Through the Ages
- What Adults Can Learn from Kids about Hiking
- The Trailmaster’s Ten-Point Plan for Getting Kids Back on the Nature Trail